Monday, March 02, 2009

In Like a Lion!

Another blast of winter snow this morning kept me and Ruby home while Kirsten had an abbreviated work day.
Morning

Looking down Bradley

Williams Circle

Backyard

Blooms from the yard (and stir-crazy child)




3 comments:

eberg said...

Nice photos and obvious reason why Charlotte-based call center was closed last night. More Ruby, please!

dad

Unknown said...

Wow - what a pretty picture. Looks like our backyard. Do you really have daffodils in your yard? Did Ruby get out in the snow? Enjoy!

From the frozen north,
Grandma

daranedmonds said...

Yes, Mom, we have daffodils popping up like crazy. I reckon they can take the cold (down in the teens last night and tonight) since they pop up so early. It hasn't been terribly warm but it's going to warm up a lot this weekend.

I looked at your weather yesterday morning and saw that you guys were at -20! That's unbelievable! I was thinking here we are with snow and 30 degrees and we were a full 50 degrees warmer than you! Amazing.