Thursday, October 25, 2007
Tentative Toilet Success
I only say tentative because I don't want to jinx myself, but I'll take the risk. Last night, Ruby initiated and successfully completed a trip to the potty. Tonight she went THREE times. I forgot to ask what she did today at school, peepee-wise, but I'm betting she starts going regularly here and there. She told me tonight she doesn't want to wear diapers anymore. She sounded pretty sure of herself. I'm pretty darn proud of her, my little growing up girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Go Ruby! We're rooting for her (if only when we're in the bathroom) on this end! I'm sure you're perfecting your "potty dance" too.
Wahoo, Ruby!
Sounds like you guys are doing well. Hope to see you when H-man and I visit NC early December. We're headed to CO tomorrow - happy birthday!!
What a swell birthday present for Mom! Pictures? Hurrah for Ruby.
Post a Comment