Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Firsts: A Photo Collage

Ruby's first best friend is/was Elijah. Elijah's mom and I traded off kids when these guys were both about a year old which gave us each some precious alone time. In the process, these two became fast friends. Sadly, Elijah and his parents moved to Charlotte, but we got to see them recently on a trip to Chapel Hill. I think they're pretty cute together (click photos to enlarge).









Ruby is enjoying Elijah's company.













Not the very first kiss between these two, but perhaps the first caught on film?












Ruby's first bathing suit, from Australia! Thanks Grandpa Ed and Grandma Luisa! Surf's up!
















Ruby's first pigtails. Despite the indifferent look on her face, she was quite taken with herself and her new 'do.











More first day of school shots. Sorry, I couldn't help myself.












In the car. Totally unsuspecting.













Learning how to make coffee, spanish immersion style!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say Ruby and Elijah do look pretty cute together :-)Hopefully we'll have many more trips back to Chapel Hill and many more photo ops and Ruby and Elijah will remain friends!

Kirsten said...

cate, he sent it, but he is visiting next weekend.